Sunday 11 November 2012

My Next Doll(s) PART TWO :)

Hello! Today I'm going to show you my second part of My Next Dolls, like I promised :) But, today it's going to be about the lovely Cecile! I have always liked Cecile ever since she came out, so I REALLY want her! Her sausage curls are soooo cute! Here's what I would order with her...
 
CECILE



CECILES NIGHTOWN



CECILES SPECIAL DRESS

CECILES PARLOUR OUTFIT



CECILES PARROT AND GAMES

(How cute is this bird?!)

CRINOLINE AND CHEMISE




GOLD BOOTS (not part of their collection, just for the Parlour Outfit)

AND ARGOS!


I think Argos is the cutest dog ever!

Please don't think I'm greedy for wanting all this stuff, because I willl save up for it all by myself or might receive them as gifts :) Well, thats all for this post! But later today I'm going to do a post about the mini dolls and who would have who! :) Bye bye!

Country Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment