Saturday 10 November 2012

My Next Doll(s) PART ONE :)

Hey guys! I have'nt been posting as much because I sprained my finger in gym class! It hurt, and it was my main typing hand! :P I can still type pretty good though :D Today I wanted to tell you who my next doll would be :) I have decided between Caroline and Cecile! I would have gotten McKenna, but she is backordered till November 30th, which sucks! All well, I like Caroline and Cecile too. Here's what I would want to order with both dolls if I got them!

CAROLINE



CAROLINES NIGHTIE


CAROLINES BIRTHDAY OUTFIT



CAROLINES TRAVEL OUTFIT



]
















CAROLINES CAT INKPOT














 
(He looks exactly like my cat!)


CAROLINES ACCESSORIES





I want the rest of her collection too, except her skiff (which I dont really like). I LOVE her bed though! It's such a good example of beds during the War Of 1812 and around that era. I feel like I know her better because I had to do a whole project on The War Of 1812 in Grade 7 (I'm in Grade 8 now!). I love the creamy butter colour and the delicate wildflowers embroidered on the blanket! All her clothes are very pretty too! I am doing this list in 2 parts, one for Caroline and one for Cecile. It would be to long for both. Thats all for tonight!

Happy Remembrance Day!

Country Girl

2 comments: