Saturday 3 November 2012

GOTY 2013 Saige!

Doll Diaries got a picture of GOTY Saige from a source and posted it :D So, today I am going to share it with you :) Here's the picture...



Is'nt she just ADORABLE? I can't wait to get her in 2013 :D Time to start saving! I love her even more because she's just like me! I LOVE HORSES TOO! I love her outfit too! Her eyes are the most lovely shade of blue! And my weakness in dolls is.... FRECKLES! I love her red hair! I love every thing about her! I find she looks and is pretty much like Niki (did I spell that right?!) though, I love her anyway!


Have a good night :D

PHOTO IS FROM DOLL DIARIES!

Country Girl

3 comments:

  1. Hi! :) I love your blog (and Saige! she's so pretty!).

    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Could you add a followers button? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! I will add a followers button right now :D

      Delete