Saturday 1 December 2012

Idea For A Future Stopmotion :)

Hello everybody! Are you excited about Christmas?! It's only 24 days away! :D I'm excited!
Today I'm going to tell you guys about an idea I came up with for a winter stopmotion I will make when I have the dolls and accesories for it :) Here's what I would make it with...

Caroline Abbot :)



Addy





MAG #39



MAG #38




I'm SO not saying I NEED all these dolls to make the movie, it would just be cute with them :)
Now on to clothes and accessories...


Maplelea Wooden Toboggan

Wooden Toboggan

Maplelea Nifty Noggin Set

Nifty Noggin Set
Maplelea Snuggle Boots

Snuggle Boots

AG Snowboard Outfit




AG 2 in 1 Ice Skating Outfit


(skates not shown)

AG Skiing Outfit




Carolines Winter Coat and Skating Set



Would'nt all these make a cute movie? I'm not being greedy, I'm just saying the things I came up with :)

On to the plot and planning...


Caroline Would Be: Ice Skating with MAG #39
She Would Be Wearing: Her Winter Coat and Skating Set

Addy Would Be: Tobogganing on The Wooden Toboggan
She Would Be Wearing: The Snowboarding Outfit with Snuggle Boots

MAG #39 Would Be: Skating With Caroline
She Would Be Wearing: 2 in 1 Skating Set

MAG #38 Would Be: Cross-Country Skiing
She Would Be Wearing: The Skiing Set


Oh my, that was a long post! Anyway, I hope you liked my idea for a mini movie! Will post tomorrow! Bye!

Country Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment