Sunday 9 December 2012

Dolly Names PART 2

Hello everybody :) Today I'm going to share the rest of my doll names, which are N to Z :)
Oh! And if I get enough money for Christmas, I am going to get Saige :) Exciting right?! Sorry I did'nt post, I spent the weekend at my grandmothers :D Here we go.............

N Names

Nada
Natasha
Natalia
Nicole

O Names

Olivia

P Names

Paige
Piper

Q Names

Quinn

R Names

Rella
Raelyn
Rai
Rain
Regan
Renee
Riley
Rue

S Names

Stefanie
Sarah
Scarlet
Sierra
Sydney

T Names

Tamara
Tessa

U Names

None :P

V Names

Valerie
Vanessa

W Names

Whitney

X Names

None :P

Y Names

Yumi (Japenese)

Z Names

Zoey

Well, that's all of them :D If any of you want any meanings of any names, please just comment the name an I will be happy to tell you :) Good night!

Country Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment