Friday 22 February 2013

IM SOOO SORRY!!

Hey everybody, I just wanted to say first of all, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I have'nt post in about 2 months :( I'm hoping to get back on track, but there might not be as many posts as before because I'm soooo busy with school :P Anyway, I'm guessing most of you have already seen the new AG items but I only saw them today belive it or not! So I am going to share my favorites......
 
Cycling Outfit

This is soooooo cute! I love everything about it!!
 
Trail Bike

Could this get any cuter?! It's awesome!!
 
Pet Trailer

Awww!!! Now the pets can ride :)
 
Caroline's Work Dress

Sooo pretty on Caroline!!

Easy Breezy Outfit

I LOVE the colours!!

Starry Doll Holder

This would be good for displaying!!

Well, thats it for now. Again, I'm REALLLLYYYYY SORRY about not posting!!!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment