Wednesday 17 October 2012

My Secret Doll Wishlist PART 2

Hey Guys! Sorry I have'nt posted , I was busy with homework!! But, I'm back on track now!
So, today I am going to share part 2 of my wishlist, like I promised! Lets get started!





WHY I WANT HER: I love freckles on dolls! And her red hair is SO cute! I love her eyes too!






WHY I WANT HER: I LOVE this dolls hair! I love the shade of her eyes and hair!!





WHY I WANT HER: I adore this dolls's red bouncy curls! They are unresistable!





WHY I WANT HER: I have always loved Jess, so I thought she was the closest to her :)



I probably won't be getting all these dolls, unless I save up A LOT! Please don't call me greedy, these are just my favorite dolls :) I probably will get 1 or 2 of these girls ears peirced and am considering getting one of the new bald dolls, they actually look really pretty and sweet! If I were to get one, it would be this one!! Even though I'm not losing MY hair, I just really want one!


But I'd want her with the dark green eyes :)


That's it for the doll wish-list, but the outfits are coming next!!

Country Girl

PHOTOS ARE FROM AMERICAN GIRL










No comments:

Post a Comment